Every Thursday until June 27, 2019
7:30pm – 9:15pmCategory: Discipleship | Coordinator: Peter and Jen Berks
The Prayer Course is a simple, practical introduction to a vast and exciting subject. The six sessions cover the simplest foundations of prayer. It’s not pitched at seasoned prayer warriors, for whom there are endless specialist books and conferences already, but rather at the vast majority of ordinary Christians who simply want to get better at talking to God and hearing his voice.
The basics covered by The Prayer Course are:
- Purpose in Prayer: Adoration
- Power in Prayer: Petition
- Prevailing in Prayer: Intercession
- Perseverance in Prayer: Dealing with Disappointments
- Perspective in Prayer: Learning to Listen
- Partnership in Prayer: Spiritual Warfare
The Prayer Course could be one of the most significant things you ever do!
It’s been designed as a resource for small groups, to help millions of people go deeper in their relationship with God and to unlock the power of prayer in their lives.
This group meets at Pete and Jen's on Thursday evening's at 7:30pm. Email Peter for location and directions.