Prayer, Fasting, and Consecration week
January 8, 2018 to January 12, 2018
- January 8, 2018:
- January 9, 2018:
- January 10, 2018:
- January 11, 2018:
- January 12, 2018:
Each year we join our Every Nation family in a week of prayer and fasting, to thank God for the year that's past and pray for the year ahead. At Centrepoint we'll be focusing our prayers on our plans for the future. Prayerfully consider joining us for the week as we pray and fast.
Prayer meetings will be scheduled across Bathgate and Wester Inch throughout the week.
As part of our prayer and fasting week, we are holding prayer clusters each day. We encourage you to attend at least one through the week as we start the year in prayer.
- Monday, January 8, 2018: 7:15pm – 8:15pm (Wester Inch)
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018: 7:15pm – 8:15pm (Wester Inch)
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018: 7:45pm – 9:30pm (Meadow Park)
- Thursday, January 11, 2018: 6:30am – 7:15am (Wester Inch)
- Thursday, January 11, 2018: 8:00pm – 10:00pm (Armadale)
- Thursday, January 11, 2018: 8:00pm – 10:00pm (near Wester Inch)
- Friday, January 12, 2018: 7:15pm – 8:15pm (Wester Inch)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information visit www.everynationfast.org
NOTE: *If you are planning to abstain from food and have any health concerns, please consult your physician before commencing.