2018 term dates are as follows:
- Week beginning January 15th - week beginning June 25th
- Week beginning September 3rd - week beginning December 17th
Here are the groups on offer this term:
- Centrepoint Youth (Sunday evenings)
- Bathgate Group (Wednesday evenings)
- Men's Discipleship Group (Thursday mornings)
- Wester Inch Group (Thursday evenings)
- Armadale Group (Thursday evenings)
When we wonder why the early church was so strong, we learn about the vitamin supplements for their spiritual diet in Acts 2:42: they consumed regular portions of apostolic teaching, prayer, fellowship, and eating together. Simple, but profound.
Consider this: whereas there are many essential vitamins for spiritual vitality, if we give ourselves to Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and eating together, we position ourselves for health and growth.
Our faith in Jesus is personal, but we follow Jesus in community. Community is about following Jesus - together. God joins us together as members of Christ's body. Following Jesus is more than our Sunday worship gathering, it's about how we support and encourage each other in faith and life throughout the week.
Community Groups are a great way to meet people and get more connected at Centrepoint. Our groups meet weekly during the school term for an informal time of fellowship and sharing, Bible study and prayer, eating and drinking. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, you're welcome to come along to one of our groups.